Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh my God.

This woman in my office has literally been on the phone for half an hour talking to a customer service representative of some company. This is what seems to have happened:

It appears that the woman was previously signed up to receive some product or service from this company. She allegedly cancelled her subscription, and they assured her that they would not charge her again. But then they did.

So now she's trying to get her money refunded, and an assurance that she's not going to be charged again. But she's been on the phone for HALF AN HOUR! Saying the SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

"But I called you before, and you told me you wouldn't charge me. And now you're doing it again! I want you to stop it! And I want that money refunded right now!" (again and again and again....)

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please Don't Eat the Sea Kittens